Monday, April 25, 2016

Psalm One

Lord, I am so glad that You have shown me that the only way to find true JOY, is in Your service. This means that I must avoid taking advice from unbelievers, or hanging out with them in the places that the congregate, or to join them in speaking their course, rudely put jokes and jesting.

I know I should always take my JOY from Your hands and to chose to do as You desire ... to dwell on Your Law of Love day and night, thinking ... meditating on it all day and all night, pondering on it deeply. This is the way to bear the fruit of Your Spirit like a well-watered tree planted in Your garden, beside Your peacefully flowing river of Life. The fruit never spoils, nor do the leaves, the good acts of Your love preformed, ever dry up, withering and fading away.

Unbelievers will not be as fortunate, for they are worthless in all of their ways. Their thoughts and deeds are evil - scattered by the winds of God's Spirit. They will not be able to stand uprightly before the Lord at the final judgement - for they have no place among Your servants.

I am blessed, for You watch over Your children in the Way. But the ungodly have chosen to walk in the paths of destruction where God does not walk.

For all of these things, My Lord, I am truly thankful!


2 comments:

  1. :-)
    Looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I sent the link in a personal message to Mom and Jeri, inviting them to re-join our journey. But I do not plan to stop walking this path, even if they choose not to walk with me. For God called me to this, not them.

      Delete