Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Psalm 25, Verses 16-22

Continuation of  this Psalm of Leigh

This is my conversation with God the new day dawns. I am, yet again, asking God for His guidance, and pardon from my sin. And I am thankful that He always hears and answers our prayers. As followers of Christ, we all need to believe that God will do these things for each of us.


 Lord, look at me and have mercy; for I am all alone and in big trouble.

 The many stresses within my mind have grown so large they overwhelm me. Father, bring me out of all this stress, worry, and fear.

 Take a good look at all my pain - physical, mental and emotional - and forgive me of my many sins.

 Do You see all those who are enemies of my soul, both man and spirit? See how fiercely they hate me!


 Place Your hedge of protection all around me to guard me, body and soul, that I am not put to shame; for I have placed all of my trust in You.


 May integrity and virtue keep me safe and secure as I wait on and for You.

 And rescue Your church, the Israel of God, out of all of their adversities.



 In Jesus name,

 Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment